Tuesday, March 31, 2015

PHUKET THAI

This week I recommend
"Phuket Thai" restaurant.

You guys must have heard this restaurant name at least once before!
This is located at McCully Shopping center. 


                                      Front Image


This one above is "Green Curry."
I really prefer to eat brown rice, so it comes with brown rice.
I mean you can choose what kind of rice you want; 
the choices are white rice, brown rice, and steamed rice.
This food was not really salty.
It was good if it was together with the rice.

I love "Green Curry" here.


"Crispy Chicken"

The white rice next to the chicken is "Steamed Rice."
The taste is good as well. 
The chicken was salty to me, but it was fine if it was together with the rice, as well. 


The prices are not so cheap, a kind of expensive, I guess.
However, if you sometimes want to go there, then it would be good.




Address:  McCully Shopping Center, 1960 Kapiolani Blvd #109, Honolulu, HI 96826
Business Hour: Mon-Sun 11:00 am - 10:15 pm
Private Rating: 3.8 out of 5.0


Seunghee Yoon
UUUNCY


3 comments:

  1. I love this place! I used to go there every weekend. I like the yellow curry and red curry with the steamed rice. One thing I really like about this restaurant is you can choose the level of spicy in your food. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love Thai food. My friend used to work here and I love the food here, however it isn't really traditional and there are other good Thai places as well. Siam Palace is a bit more traditional and that's where I go when I'm really craving Thai food. Go check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always go McCully shopping center and see this restaurant. But i never go inside once. The reason is it look expensive. I believe i will try next time after seeing your post.

    ReplyDelete